With a grateful heart!

Dear parishioners of St Joseph:

With a grateful heart!

When priests visit our parish to celebrate Holy Mass on Sunday, they often make the remark that things seem to all fall into place easily and practically effortlessly. I thank them for their kind remarks but in the secret of my heart I offer a prayer of thanksgiving for the countless volunteers who make so many great things possible here at St. Joseph. Without those dedicated members of our community that serve in various ministries we would not be able to do so much.

As another school year winds up and we get ready for the summer season I would like to express my appreciation to all who give of their time and talents in our community. Many are discrete and humble workers in the vineyard of the Lord and their service goes unseen but not unappreciated - to those in particular I wish to say a heartfelt thank you. As I complete a third year as Pastor of St. Joseph Parish I continue to be amazed at your generosity and dedication.

I pray that the example of so many who serve in our community may inspire others to share their time and talent and thus enrich our Parish Community.

To all a pleasant, restful summer!

Fr. Marc-André Campbell